Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Game: Recognizing Arabic Letters



I made this game to teach letters. It's very easy to prepare. It can be played with 2, 3, 4 children or into groups.
What you need? 4 letter charts -including 7 letters- and 28 small letter cards.
How to play? Every child has a letter chart. The teacher puts small letter cards into a bowl or bag. Picks a card and speak the letter loudly. The child who has that letter puts the letter on his/her chart. The child who finishes the letters on his/her chart first wins.

All materials are laminated.


Before giving the letter to the child the teacher may want children to pronounce the letter correctly.

If anyone needs these materials, I can send PDF forms of materials. Mail me please.

2 comments:

  1. My I have the pdf files for this and other Arabic teaching printables? my address is nurbates@gmail.com Jazakallah khair and wassalaam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaykum, ma sha Allah what a such great Idea. I'm from Austria, would you send me the pdf file. My adress is: allah.je.jedan@hotmail.de

    jazak Allahu khajr

    ReplyDelete