When I made this calendar I was inspired from here. Original one is here. I put two form of calendars. I used hijri months too. This calendar helps my son to learn
- types of calendars and name of the months belongs to them,
- name of seasons,
- name of eids and the other special dates, (Eidu'l Fitr, Laylatu'l Qadr etc.)
- that numbers are used when we say days of months,
- words of "yesterday, today, tomorrow"
- to observe and express the weather forecast.
For this calendar I prepared and laminated,
- month cards for both calendar (Gregorian and Hijri)
- cards for eids and the other special dates
- number cards for days of monhts
- cards for yesterday, today and tomorrow
- cards for weather forecast.