Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week by Week Calendar

When I made this calendar I was inspired from here. Original one is here. I put two form of calendars. I used hijri months too. This calendar helps my son to learn
  • types of calendars and name of the months belongs to them,
  • name of seasons,
  • name of eids and the other special dates, (Eidu'l Fitr, Laylatu'l Qadr etc.)
  • that numbers are used when we say days of months,
  • words of "yesterday, today, tomorrow"
  • to observe and express the weather forecast.
For this calendar I prepared and laminated,
  • month cards for both calendar (Gregorian and Hijri)
  • cards for eids and the other special dates
  • number cards for days of monhts
  • cards for yesterday, today and tomorrow
  • cards for weather forecast.
Some of special day cards... (Laylatu'l Mi'raj, Laylatu'l Baraat, Laylatu'l Qadr, Eidu'l Adha, Eidu'l Fitr, holiday, birthday, no school, new year etc...)

Weather forecast cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment